Senior Account Executive
Reports to: Vice President of Sales Marketing
To effectively coordinate client’s marketing efforts using the processes, procedures, products and systems instituted by company. The Senior Account Manager acts as the liaison between the company and the client, building a strong relationship while bringing a perspective to strategy development. Responsible for positive client satisfaction.
- Maximizing business opportunities within existing client base
- Responsible for all client initiatives and is ultimately responsible for positive client satisfaction
- Manage complete sales process from client consultation and needs assessment through product demonstration, price and service negotiations and closing of the sale.
- Demonstrate knowledge and provide customers with training for all products and services offered.
- Recognize total cost reduction opportunities, presenting the client with solutions and qualifying results.
- To understand and can communicate strategic analysis that is custom to client’s needs.
- Must be able to identify continuous client needs and made appropriate sales presentations of how those needs can be net effectively.
- Business Sales experience
- Consultative selling / marketing technology and service driven solutions
- Logistics and / or Warehousing experience
- Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Computer literacy (MS Office, Word, Excel and Power Point)
- Five to seven years progressive sales experience at a senior level
Other Specific Requirements:
- Post-secondary education (Business program preferred)
- Expert level knowledge of the sales cycle and strategic solutions sales techniques
Desire to thrive in a competitive environment this position offers a competitive compensation, benefits package and training on existing systems and architecture. If you describe yourself as a team player, enthusiastic, possess a high level of integrity and the willingness to make a significant contribution, we invite you to apply for this opportunity.
Salary Range: 55-60K