Human Resources Admin Support
We have an Administrative Assistant position available in Mississauga office. This is an excellent opportunity for a customer oriented, details driven individual with demonstrated maturity and well developed interpersonal and communication skills. This position is a multi-faceted role with responsibilities in employment, benefits and employee documentation, as well as special programs and recruitment activities.
Reporting to the HR team lead and working in close collaboration with the 3-5 person team.
The Duties Will Include:
- Preparing with accuracy, the employment agreements for hires, transfers and staff changes
- Database entry, validation reporting and analyses in the ORACLE HRMS system
- Collecting and validating all benefits and enrolment forms
- Maintaining personnel files and records in a timely and confidential manner
- Working with the HR team in the development and implementation of special projects which may include: career fairs, coop programs, presentations on new HR programs, policies, practices, assistance with acquisitions, and new benefits seminars
- Post-secondary education (certificate or diploma) in office administration or business with at least 1 year of administrative/office experience preferred.
- Proficiency with experience in MS Word, Excel and data entry software. HRMS knowledge or experience an asset.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and writing ability
- Flexibility and initiative required in order to respond effectively to a changing priorities and projects
- Must have very good organizational ability and attention to detail
- The ideal candidate must have demonstrated ability to work with professionalism and confidentiality, and is able to effectively multi-task and adapt to change in a very dynamic environment.
We offer all candidates the opportunity to challenge their abilities in a dynamic work environment and your efforts will be recognized through a competitive compensation program. Interested candidates should forward, in confidence, a resume and cover letter using the apply online feature.