The successful candidate will be a team player while conducting themselves in a professional manner. Reporting to the CEO, this member of the executive team needs to convey a sense of urgency and drive issues to closure.
- Provide administrative support to the CEO.
- Coordinate, prepare and arrange all Board of Directors, Senior and General Management meetings.
- General administration for the Corporate office.
- Provide reception duties including visitor greeting and screening calls.
- Act as a liaison for CEO
- Manage and maintain executive schedules
- Prepare reports, memos, letters and financial presentations
- Organize travel arrangements
- Create and distribute monthly reports
- Prepare agendas and distribute minutes
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records and reports
- Post secondary education required, preferably administrative
- 5 years related experience
- Utmost ethical and confidentiality conduct required
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Advanced Levels in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, MS Project & Outlook)
- Works well under pressure and tight deadlines
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills