Bilingual Customer Service Representative
- Miscellaneous/Sundry duties as assigned
- Enter Orders in Master Pack and update as needed (changes, cancels, etc.)
- Send Auto-Confirmation of orders to stores
- Send Call Backs to stores and monitor any outstanding call backs to ensure prompt resolution
- Match Call Back answers with P.O.’s
- Price quotations
- Monitor daily reports for new, open, and late orders along with missed commitments
- Order auditing orders coming back from order entry daily
- Cancel orders in Masterpack daily and ensure all required documentation is received
- Contact stores to advise of delays from missing materials, production delays, transportation delays, etc.
- Any other aspects of customer satisfaction as may be required or assessed.
- Process RGAs sent in bsales representatives and arrange for pick up of product when necessary.
- Process warranty cases received by stores and liaise with homeowners and contractors to obtain prompt resolution. This may entail processing orders for parts on behalf of contractors.
- Ability to learn; ongoing in-house training on products
- Must have good reading, writing, computational, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Must be able to perform arithmetic operations quickly and accurately and determine sizes for entrance systems
- Must be computer literate and have knowledge of relevant computer software; able to use telephone system, e-mail, fax, calculator, photocopier, etc.
- Good interpersonal skills in order to be effective on the telephone; ability to be persuasive and influence people in their opinions and judgment of the company’s products and service
- Good organizational skills are required to plan and coordinate each day’s activities and ensure that work is completed accurately and on time
- Ability to work in an environment of very tight deadlines
- Sits at a desk and computer terminal for extended periods of time each day (6-7 hours)
- Other light physical activities include standing and walking back and forth between departments or retrieving files/information, or lifting, carrying, reaching and stretching for pricing binders, etc.
- Manual finger dexterity, speed, accuracy and hand-eye coordination is required when using computer and other office equipment
- Must be able to respond quickly to resolve problems and occasionally to determine priorities
- Frequent periods of intense concentration (up to 1 hour) are required when solving sizing problems for products, organizing service work orders, searching for a missing Purchase Order, investigating errors or returns, pricing orders, etc.
- Quick learner and ability to quickly pickup and retain product information
- Minimum of 2 years Customer Service Experience within a Manufacturing industry, along with experience in a building products environment and/or retail atmosphere
- Able to work overtime occasionally and on weekends as dictated by the Customer account requirements
- Working on Statutory Holidays may be required
Working Conditions while performing the job:
- Works in a controlled and shared office area, lacking privacy
- Work involves a high degree of visual attention and constant attention to detail with numerous distractions and interruptions
- Subject to stress from answering complaints